1. Gabriel Koren,Frederick Douglass, Frederick Douglass Circle, Percent for Art
2. Christopher Wynter, Migration, 110th street C train station, MTA Arts & Design
3. Alison Saar, Swing Low, Harriet Tubman Plaza, Percent for Art
4. Faith Ringgold, Flying Home: Harlem Heroes and Heroines, 125th street 2,3 station, MTA Arts & Design
5. Willie Birch, Harlem Timeline, 135th 3 train station, MTA Arts & Design
6. Houston Conwill, Estella Conwill Majozo, and Joseph DePace, Rivers, Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, Percent for Art
7. Jorge Luis Rodriguez, Growth, East Harlem Art Park, Percent for Art
We'll end at Marcus Garvey Park at The Studio Musuem in Harlem's exhibition
inHarlem: Simone Leigh, opening August 25.
Space is limited. Participants will be chosen by the NYC Department of Cultural Affairs team based on their Instagram portfolios by Monday, August 29th and more information will be provided at that time.